CHANCE™ Rosé Cranberry Bliss Cocktail
Hey friends! It’s the season for gatherings, and we want to show you how to create a cool weather cocktail for your celebrations with a surprising ingredient...our CHANCE™ rosé canned wine! It can be easy to categorize rosé strictly as a summer sipper, but our wine’s medium body and fruit characteristics actually allow it to complement food all year long. Plus, it’s hard to beat that gorgeous pink color!
Let’s get started on our CHANCE™ Rosé Cranberry Bliss Cocktail. You will need:
- Cocktail Pitcher and Strainer (or a Martini Shaker)
- Measuring Cup
- Cocktail Glasses or Wine Glasses
- 1 Can CHANCE™ Rosé Wine
- 1 Cup Cranberry Juice
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- Frozen Cranberries (optional)
Muddle 5-6 basil leaves in a cocktail pitcher, gently bruising the leaves to release the flavor. Add 1 cup of cranberry juice. Pour in 1 entire can of CHANCE rosé. Add a scoop of ice to the pitcher and ice to your glasses. Stir the contents of the pitcher. Using the strainer to avoid chunks of basil, divide the cocktail between 2 or 3 glasses. Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary and/or a sprig of fresh basil. Enjoy!
Kick it Up.
You can add a little zing to this mild cocktail by adding 1.5 ounces of clear liquor. Vodka would work fine, but we recommend gin to highlight the herbaceous notes.
Serve it with Style.
Have fun presenting this adorable drink! A few ideas:
- Use frozen cranberries instead of ice in the glass to prevent watering-down and to add a pop of color!
- Use the end of a rosemary sprig like a toothpick and place 2-3 cranberries on the tip.
- Use any decorative themed toothpick with cranberries
- Make a larger batch, add a few ounces of gin, 8 ounces of sparkling water and serve it in a punch bowl.
This cocktail is perfect as an aperitif for Thanksgiving, Holiday parties, Valentine dinners, brunches, showers and more! Try it yourself and show us how you styled your cocktail by tagging @winesocietylife and using hashtag #winesocietyrosecocktail.